- Benefits and Paid Days off from Day One
- Employee Referral Program
- Career Development
- Sign-on Bonus, $2000.00 Full Time, $1000.00 Part Time, with a two year commitment agreement signed by eligible candidates
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days (Monday - Friday)
Location: 9100 W. 74th street, Shawnee Mission, KS. 66204
The community you’ll be caring for:
At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, formerly Shawnee Mission Medical Center, you're more than just a number on a chart. You're a whole person, who functions best when physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit. Find whole-person care, dedicated teams and staff, and a wide variety of medical services, all at our hospital in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
The role you’ll contribute: The Clinical Associate (CA) functions as a member of the patient care team. The CA is responsible for providing direct patient care and any assigned duties as designated by his/her competency level to ensure optimal patient care. The CA works under the guidance of a Registered Nurse.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- I will provide a clean patient care environment and uphold all principles of infection control.
- I will promote teamwork and nurture relationships so as to be seen as a positive member of the healthcare team.
- I will provide exceptional service and/or care to all patients, customers and team members.
- I will ensure a safe environment for all patients, customers and team members.
- Make sure expectations are clear