You are Required to submit a Resume, Licensure/Certification with your Application!
This role is eligible for a 3,000 Sign-On Bonus (FT/Night - Must have 1+ years of experience), provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements subject to the terms and conditions of the offer.
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Nights; 7p – 7:30a, 3 – 12 hour shifts, w/rotating weekends and holidays;
Location: 701 WINTHROP AVE, Glendale Heights, 60139
The role you’ll contribute:
• Performs basic and advanced validated clinical and non-clinical patient care activities as delegated by supervising nurse in assigned area
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Aids with movement and placement of patients.
• Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
• Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
• Keeps patient rooms clean, orderly, and maintains medical equipment