Location: Boise, Idaho
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
St. Luke's Health System is currently seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join the St. Luke's Palliative and Supportive Care team in Boise, Idaho/Treasure Valley area. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about Palliative Medicine and is wanting to make a difference in the lives of the patient and their family. Inpatient, daytime, weekday coverage only. The APP will work closely with a team of Physicians, APPs and Social Workers in an inpatient and outpatient setting throughout our Treasure Valley locations. Three or more years of experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Urgent is perferred.
Palliative & Supportive Care offers patients and their families an extra layer of support through specialized expertise. Palliative & Supportive Care helps patients to reduce symptom burden and improve quality of life. The APP works under the supervision of a designated physician.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Graduation from an accredited school with a minimum of a Master's Degree and certification, as required by the specialty, as well as eligibility to obtain licensure from Idaho to practice as a Nurse Practitioner
- Must obtain and maintain unrestricted prescriptive authority, DEA, and controlled substance licenses.
- Excellent communication skills to include oral and written comprehension/expression.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, busy clinical environment related to changing patient needs, including work with patients with acute, chronic, and complex disease processes.
- Ability and willingness to exhibit behaviors consistent with standards for performance improvement and organizational values (e.g., efficiency & financial responsibility, safety, partnership & service, teamwork, compassion, integrity, and trust & respect).
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke's is Idaho's largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke's has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the eigth consecutive year, designated by IBM Watson Health Analytics. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke's enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. Boise is located on the Boise river in southwestern Idaho. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Recruiter contact information: Courtnie Horner. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone # 208-996-9657