Akron Children's Hospital has been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report. With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than 50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than 1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us. Learn more at akronchildrens.org.
To treat every child as we would our own
To treat others as they would like to be treated
To turn no child away for any reason
Prior to the start date, full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.
Collects monies/charges for items sold in retail Food Service operations. Additionally, serves food, works at the front line with customers, explains menu items and specials. Work as a part of a team, helping co-workers during busy times to improve workflow and customer service.
1. Collect monies/charges for items sold in retail Rood Service operations.
2. Serves food, works at the front line with customers, explain menu items and specials.
3. Work as a part of a team, helping co-workers during busy times to improve workflow and customer service.
4. Other duties as required.
Other information: Technical Expertise
1. Experience prefer with POS system is preferred.
2. Experience in quality customer service, required.
3. Demonstrated behaviors in strong interpersonal skills and communications, required.
Education and Experience
1. Education: High school graduate or equivalent required.
2. Certification: None
3. Years of experience: Minimum two (2) years' experience.
4. Years of experience supervising: None
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: