Johns Hopkins employs more than 20,000 people annually across our health system. When joining Johns Hopkins, you became part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. Great careers continually advance here.
The RN Case Manager work within the Care Coordination Dept. providing coordination of care for the patients in Suburban Hospital promoting the use of the right resources, at the right time and at the right level of care.
- Utilizing a collaborative process in conjunction with Care Management Coordinator, Social Workers and other health care team members, the Care manager will assess, plan, implement and evaluate the options and services required to meet an individual's health and health related needs.
- The Care Manager serves as an advocate for the patient, family and organization to promote quality, cost effective outcomes. Active participation in program development and process improvement efforts is an expectation of the role of the Care Manager.
- Provides efficient resource utilization to assure optimal clinical quality and financial outcomes in accordance with Utilization Management Committee guidelines, the Utilization Management Plan, and federal & state regulations.
Certification and Licensure:
- Current Maryland RN licensure
- Certification in case management desirable, but not mandatory
- BSN is preferred or must be actively pursuing a BSN
- Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Days, 8a - 4:30p
- Mon. - Fri.
- No weekends
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.